1. Rear wheel drive compact 4 cyl cars, trucks, and station
2. Engine - 2550 CC maximum.
3. Head –
General 2300cc- 1.620 1.375
Motors 2474cc- 1.72 1.50
Ford 2300cc- 1.735
Nissan 2389cc- 1.657
Toyota 2366cc- 1.772
A. Factory head only. No porting and polishing. No roller
cams. 2 valves per cylinder.Valves must be stock. Diameter
of valves shall not exceed the following. Tolerance .010.
B. Factory open head, add 100 lbs to weight limit, Roller
Cams Add 150lbs to weight limit
4. Carburetor: any 2 barrel
5. Weight -1# per cc Must be on right fender, failing to do
so means you carry max weight after the race.
6. Suspension - Wedge bolts permitted. Trailing arms may be
maybe adjustable, must mount in stock location. Shocks
may be relocated. all
other parts must be in stock location. No Canister
7. Tires - 10" Racing tires max width.
8. Wheels - 10" max width
A. 8" wheels and tires may deduct 100lbs.
9. Body - 1971-1997 Rear wheel drive compact four cylinder
cars, trucks and station wagons
allowed. Any type body. Must have tow hooks front and rear.
Must have stock firewall & floor pan in drivers compartment
only to the center of the hump.
10. No sport cars or front wheel drive.
11. Fuel - Any
12. Must have stock frame, front and rear, snout may be tied
together if car has subframe. Tube frame with open
suspension add 150 lbs, no birdcages.
13. No quick change rearends.
14. Must have working fire extinguisher, driver fire suit,
helmet with shield and safety belts.
15. 1" dia. lug nuts minimum.
16. No traction control devices, refer to protest rule #10.
18. Anything not covered must have approval by track